At SquareGPS we make Mobile Resource Management easy. Our expertise is based on 15 years of experience in relevant product development and serving over 30,000 organizations around the world. The company’s newest app B2Field helps businesses manage their employees in the field, from delivery performance to sales productivity.
We are looking for a content marketing specialist to join our global team and help us create product communication through digital channels and drive leads from Latin America region.
The role and responsibilities
As a marketing specialist you will create digital content and execute campaigns to support lead generation and enablement in specific vertical market segments across chosen geographies in LatAm.
In this position you will play a key role in achieving sales targets in the region through communications expertise:
- Write and publish captivating content on internal and external resources (website, blog, social networks, media) for different segments of the target audience
- Prepare newsletters (in collaboration with web designer and web developer) for different segments of the target audience
- Promote content in collaboration with a targeting expert, conduct A / B tests and analyze results
- Write, translate, edit and proof product presentations, brochures, case studies
- Independently design web pages and publish them (in collaboration with our web designer and web developer)
- Communicate with the audience on social networks, review platforms etc.
You will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing in the region and collaborate with our international in-house marketing team. Expect to work closely with the sales team to ensure that your content meets their requirements, is crisp and effective, and resonates well with the audience.
We expect you to
- Have advanced English (similar to Toefl ibt 90+)
- Have Bachelor’s degree in the area that emphasizes the analysis and use of language or narrative building: Marketing, PR, Journalism, Psychology, Linguistics etc.
- Love working with text, have written a lot of advertising and informational texts
- Have experience in creating web page layouts on your own, as well as interacting with a web designer and webmaster
- Have at least 1 year of experience in advertising and promoting technically complex products
- Associate your career with marketing and like working in IT at the same time
- Work well in an international team, take responsibility for deadlines and high-quality results
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing (B2B and software products preferred)
- Tech savvy is a huge plus