This is a great opportunity for a skilled sales manager who is passionate about helping businesses to strive with modern IT solutions.
The mission of SquareGPS is to make Mobile Resource Management easy. We transform the way businesses plan and complete work in the field, manage fleets and drivers, and increase logistics performance. The company’s products are a choice for 30,000 organizations and 500 system integrators around the globe. Through providing location awareness and mobile connectivity we help our customers make their business operations safer, smarter and greener.
We are guided by our three core values: Trust, Challenge and Growth. These values help us to recruit the right talent to join our growing team of 80+ professionals who strive to collaborate. The office in Moscow is one of the several international offices that fuel the company’s global expansion. The local team of specialists in Marketing, Sales, Customer success and Technical Support serves customers across Eastern Hemisphere and ensures the products evolve to fit their needs best.
We’re looking for a Regional Sales and Marketing Manager with knowledge and proven track record in B2B software distribution strategies.
You need to be a tech-savvy and enterprising manager of the sales-driven team of people, including: BDR, Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, Technical Implementation Specialist and Marketing assistant. You will lead the sales people, meet with key customers and partners, reveal market opportunities, align local marketing activities, bring into play technical expertise – thus establish thought leadership for the whole team.
You have a solid background in sales of IT products (preferable: SaaS, IoT) and B2B marketing. Ideal candidate is comfortable working with distributed teams in the fast pace of the startup environment and taking responsibility for overall regional team management issues.
You will report to the CPO and work with stakeholders from product development and global marketing to drive company’s success in the region. Expect to dive deep into the product and work your way in through collaboration with team members and customers.
To ensure the company’s successful sales operations in the region you will guide and train a team of people who are in charge of the combination of customer-related aspects: prospecting, onboarding, retaining, technical support and marketing.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the CPO on planning and execution of sales in the region
- Implementing initiatives to test various product / market approaches and channels
- Leading the team of sales representatives, developing sales pitches
- Aligning marketing activities with sales goals to make them useful and effective
- Participating in meetings with customers to get first-hand information and train team members
- Coordinating with the product development and global marketing teams
- Forecasting and analysis of sales performance data
- Maintaining expert-level knowledge of our software products and related technologies
- Serving as media liaison
- 3+ years of experience in management of SaaS / IoT B2B sales
Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Fluent English
- Ability to plan, execute, and communicate at both a strategic and a tactical level
- Excellent team management, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Self motivated and driven
Our company and Benefits
- Compensation: Salary + Bonus
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Moscow (Temporarily remote / Hybrid)
At this time, we are not requiring employees to come into the office. We will continue with hybrid home/office work post pandemic.