SquareGPS, a global developer of location based software solutions for businesses, is looking for an experienced and aspiring Business Development Representative to join our Navixy team in Mexico City (CDMX).
Navixy cloud platform (navixy.com) is our core product designed for building modern IT solutions that help companies manage their Fleets, Mobile workforce and Logistics. Inspired by a team of passionate experts Navixy is successfully employed and operated since 2009 by 300+ VARs serving 16000+ enterprises in over 100 countries.
With a development team in Europe we are looking for business development specialist in Mexico City (CDMX) to increase our sales. We understand that the remote sales representative in Mexico is critical and challenging for our further international expansion. That’s why we are looking for a reliable person who will be responsible for generating revenue and leading the sales process, and can help to scale up our presence overseas.
About the role
You can join our new team in Mexico City (CDMX) in its early phase, which opens promising career opportunities. You will participate in strategic planning and implementing actionable solutions including market research, acquiring new partners across the region and helping them to grow.
- B2B sales of SaaS in the booming global market of IoT / Telematics solutions
- Work with inbound leads with the potential of connections starting from 500+ assets
- Cold search for prospects among professional VARs in Mexico
- Negotiating with CEOs, CIOs and IT executives
- Close 15-20 new customers per month
- Ensure customer satisfaction by understanding and meeting their needs
- Provide insights to product team based on analysis of market requirements
You will be backed up with the team of marketing and technical specialists, SDRs and sales assistants, who will support you along the sales cycle.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Bachelor degree required, higher is preferable
- 2+ years of software sales experience in B2B
- Technically adept, passionate about IoT and SaaS
- Dynamic, self-motivated, consistent out-performer
- Ready for travelling across Latin America
- Competitive salary + commission (discussed during the interview)
- Vacation & paid time off
- Professional international team
- Reimbursement of travel and cell phone expenses