SquareGPS, a global developer of location based software solutions for businesses, is looking for an experienced and aspiring Customer Success Manager to join our Navixy team in Sao Paulo.
Navixy cloud platform (navixy.com) is our core product designed for building modern IT solutions that help companies manage their Fleets, Mobile workforce and Logistics. Inspired by a team of passionate experts Navixy is successfully employed and operated since 2009 by 300+ VARs serving 16000+ enterprises in over 100 countries.
With the development team in Europe we are looking for customer success specialist in Sao Paulo who will take care of our existing key channel partners and provide them with ongoing assistance and expertise. We understand that the remote Customer Success Manager in Brazil is critical and challenging for our further international presence and expansion. That’s why we are looking for a reliable person who will be responsible for showing assistance and support to our key channel partners in the region to help them accelerate and scale up their business.
About the role
You can join our new team in Sao Paulo in its early phase, which opens promising career opportunities. You will participate in strategic planning, collect feedback from the market and help develop telematics business of our partners.
- Conduct online trainings for existing and new channel partners
- Respond to questions directly or route questions to appropriate departments
- Ensure and provide the best customer experience
- Increase the number of connected objects to the platform
- Help partners onboard more customers through expertise and experience
- Create a partner feedback loop to surface requests and help translate them into product requirements
You will be backed up by a team of marketing experts, technical specialists and project managers, who will support you along the way.
- Bilingual (English and Portuguese)
- Bachelor degree required, higher is preferable
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS customer success and/or account management experience
- Technically adept, passionate about IoT and SaaS
- Dynamic, self-motivated, consistent out-performer
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize wisely
- Competitive salary + commission (discussed during the interview)
- Vacation & paid time off
- Professional international team
- Reimbursement of travel and cell phone expenses