Company overview and job description
SquareGPS is a private IT company with approximately 80 employees. Our developers are divided into several teams, each of which is working on its individual product on the basis of the common platform. You can choose which team to work with — taking into account your experience and professional interests, the desire to broaden the knowledge in a new subject area. Sometimes the choice is determined by personal inclination towards a particular team or the desire to try yourself in a new role.
What you’ll get to do
As the Senior iOS Developer, you will take part in creation of brand-new mobile applications and refinement of the existing ones, leaving a mark on one of the leading Mobile Resource Management platforms in the world. Our applications support various maps, allow you to track employees in the background, provide real-time data, view tasks, exchange messages, build routes and much more.
At SquareGPS, we apply the most prominent and perspective technologies and tools:
- Objective-C, Swift 4x (now actively migrating the code base to Swift)
- Libraries: CocoaAsyncSoket, RxSwift, MaterialComponents (Pods)
- Data Formats: JSON over HTTP API, Navixy Binary Protocol
- Error Collection, Statistics: Crashlytics
- Version Control: Git (GitLab)
- Task Management: Jetbrains, YouTrack
- Proven 3+ development experience on Objective-C and / or Swift and in-depth knowledge of iOS mobile platform.
- Understanding about the principles of OOP and Design Patterns, SOLID, the ability to create supported code.
- Experience building multi-threaded applications on iOS platform.
- Experience with Core Data, Core Locations, AFNetwork
- Good understanding of the model and principles of client-server interaction (HTTP, Rest API, JSON, form data);
- Technical English at the level of reading / writing documentation
- Experience with version control systems (Mercurial, Git …)
Will be an extra plus:
- The ability to create beautiful and intuitive interfaces according to guidelines.
- Unit Testing Skills
- Experience with MapKit, PushKit, StoryKit
- Code examples available
- Experience working in a team.