- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Westwood Hills, CA
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to implement SaaS growth strategies for B2B products in an international software company.
SquareGPS develops Mobile Resource Management platform which is a choice for 30,000 organizations and 500 resellers around the globe. It unifies tools that transform the way businesses plan and complete work in the field, manage fleets and drivers, and increase logistics performance. Our mission is to provide location awareness and mobile connectivity for safer, smarter and greener business operations.
The new US office in Los Angeles / Westwood Hills is one of the several international offices that fuel the company’s global expansion. We are guided by our three core values: Trust, Challenge and Growth. These values help us to recruit the right talent to join our growing team of 80+ professionals who strive to collaborate.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with knowledge and proven track record in B2B software go-to-market strategies.
You need to be a self-starter that can research market opportunities, articulate positioning, implement company’s marketing strategy in the US and Canada, and establish thought leadership. You have a solid background in marketing, and experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) B2B marketing. Ideal candidate is comfortable working with distributed teams in the fast pace of the startup environment and taking responsibility for overall marketing-related issues.
You will report to the CEO and work with stakeholders from sales and product management to drive results and leads for the sales team. Expect to work very closely with other marketing team members across a full spectrum of responsibilities: positioning and messaging, creating web / text / video content, preparing presentations, campaign management, social media, virtual and offline events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with our CEO on digital marketing planning & execution in the region
- Building initiatives to test various product / market approaches and sales channels
- Collaborating with in-house digital marketing team to create ad and lead engagement content
- Create a solid digital content strategy that is aimed to increase brand awareness and affinity, also inbound search traffic based on an understanding of target audience needs
- Drafting web pages and marketing materials, launching A/B tests
- Coordinating with the sales team to ensure marketing initiatives are driving leads to sales
- Maintaining expert-level knowledge of our software products and related technologies
- Serving as media liaison
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS / B2B product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field (required)
- Ability to plan, execute, and communicate at both a strategic and a tactical level
- Excellent project management, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms & analytics
- Self motivated and driven
Our company and Benefits
- Fully Paid Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision plans
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Partial Gym Reimbursement
- Employee bonus plan
- 401k with company match
At this time, we are not requiring employees to come into the office. We will continue with office work post pandemic.