SquareGPS is committed to developing modern IT-products based on GPS and IoT technologies for managing corporate mobile assets: vehicles, field employees and cargo logistics. For the last 16 years, our company, which has Russian roots, has acquired tens of thousands of corporate clients and hundreds of partners around the world.
Being a pillar of all the company’s projects, Navixy is one of the leading telematics platforms in the world to create solutions for satellite monitoring and vehicle fleets management. Today Navixy has over 500 authorized resellers and integrators in 130 countries. Navixy partners successfully implement the platform in companies from various business sectors: DHL, Unilever, Gazprom, Cofix, Burger King, Nestle, Danone, Xerox, Foxconn and others.
In order to increase market share and bring the Navixy project to a new level, we invite you to join our team as the Product Marketing Manager who will manage all aspects of product marketing and promotion.
Why work with us?
- Our IT solutions are advanced, globally competitive and appreciated by customers with any economic situation
- We offer the opportunity to apply our experience and knowledge in international markets
- We have an informal corporate culture that values dialogue, creativity and expertise
- We use modern methods of Inbound and Outbound marketing in planning, implementation and evaluation of results
- We are open to new experiments and are always in search of the most effective practices and approaches
- We have a friendly international team that speaks English, Russian, Spanish and is distributed between Russia, Mexico and Brazil
What you’ll get to do:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the product, target audience and markets to determine strengths and weaknesses, as well as opportunities and threats (trends, competitors, demand, affiliate channels)
- Form and implement a B2B2C marketing strategy for improvement of project targets (ROI, CAC, LTV, ARPU)
- Plan, manage and measure the effectiveness of the marketing budget
- Increase Brand Awareness among potential customers and strengthen Brand Affinity among the existing ones
- Manage the marketing department: control, motivation, evaluation efficiency, professional development of the team
- Manage the marketing activity of the project using all Internet marketing tools and online promotion channels: corporate website, SMM, YouTube, Community Portal, Marketplace, generating professional, informative and interesting content
- Closely interact with the product division, department sales and other departments of the company: collection and analysis of relevant information for developing and testing hypotheses
- Higher education: marketing, economics, management, IT
- Experience in product marketing in IT for 3+ years
- Experience in the development of IT products: caste devs, hypotheses, etc.
- Experience in managing a marketing team of 3 or more people: skill decompose, correctly prioritize and assign tasks to the team, estimate deadlines
- Knowledge of strategic and operational marketing, sales technologies
- Ability to write high-quality marketing articles and design advertising materials (showcase your portfolio)
- Knowledge of internet analytics and internet marketing tools on advanced user level (explain what you used, what for, how competently you work with it)
- Proactivity, initiative, leadership, benevolence, responsibility for the result
- English — C1 (C2 will be preferred)