Company overview and job description
SquareGPS is committed to developing modern IT-products for managing corporate mobile assets: vehicles, field employees and cargo logistics. The company offers top-notch solutions based on GPS and IoT technologies, which are being used by tens of thousands of enterprises in more than 70 countries.
Due to expansion in the development teams, we are opening the Scrum Master position for the first time. We are seeking for a passionate specialist with previous experience and strong interpersonal skills. As the Scrum Master, your primary role will be helping to inspire and build high performing development teams.
Why work with us?
- We develop IT products and services that are globally competitive and highly ranked by customers worldwide.
- We welcome the initiative and enthusiasm, so that you can grow fast and make a significant mark on the company’s business.
- We adhere to the management in which colleagues can try on different roles, but always focus on their primarily job and targets.
- We communicate positively with colleagues, partners and clients not only in Russia, but also in all parts of the world.
What you’ll get to do:
- Help teams manage project frames and timing.
- Carry out Sprint Planning and Scrum meetings.
- Help grow a collaborative and continuously improving culture.
- Implement modern management tools.
- Assist teams in detecting and removing obstacles.
- Assist in adapting to new workflows.
- Mentoring teams towards delivering sophisticated impact based on the Agile principles.
- Creating an atmosphere of cooperation, where everyone feels a “co-owner” of the product, and enjoys working on it.
- Passionate about agile development, aware of different frameworks.
- Have experience working as a Scrum Master.
- Familiar with software development processes.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, conflicts solving and organizational skills.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Agile practice certificates are welcomed.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- A convenient schedule based on a flexible 40-hour work week, with the opportunity to combine working from the office and home.
- Comfortable IT-office in the center of Yekaterinburg with parking, modern computers and all the necessary software.
- Assistance in onboarding, getting acquainted with the company, colleagues, products and the market, as well as the technology stack during the first weeks.
- The atmosphere of cooperation and support for professional growth.
- A team of professionals and enthusiastic people who enjoy communicating and gathering together out of the office.