Company overview and job description
SquareGPS is a private IT company with approximately 80 employees. Our developers are divided into several teams, each of which is working on its individual product on the basis of the common platform. You can choose which team to work with — taking into account your experience and professional interests, the desire to broaden the knowledge in a new subject area. Sometimes the choice is determined by personal inclination towards a particular team or the desire to try yourself in a new role.
We invite an experienced Frontend developer to strengthen our developers team on the Navixy project, one of the leading platforms for managing mobile resources in the world.
What you’ll get to do:
We need help developing the world’s best mobile resource management service. As a frontend developer, you will be responsible for developing the service web-interface.
Our stack includes:
- SCSS + compass
- ExtJS (legacy)
- 2+ years’ experience in Frontend development.
- The desire to create supported code, excellent knowledge of JS, layout, an understanding of the principles of SPA construction and architecture and methods of optimizing application loading.
- Experience with Git, the ability to work in a team and read someone else’s code.
- Aesthetic sense.
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading documentation.
Will be an extra plus:
- Higher education in specialty
- Basic skills in *nix systems
Send your CV to: [email protected]