At SquareGPS we develop software products that leverage modern Location and IoT technologies to help companies increase efficiency of their fleets and field staff. Since 2009 the products have become a choice for over 30,000 fleets and 600 System Integrators in 130 countries and we are actively growing.
We are looking for a Software Business Analyst in the company’s software product called Navixy.
Navixy is a software product that uses innovative technologies of IoT applied to vehicles and moving objects. Examples of these technologies are: geolocation (GPS, outdoor / indoor), wireless technologies (including LPWAN, BLE), smart trackers for vehicles (including elements of self-driving cars), cloud calculations (big data), mobile applications.
Why work with us
- We are a stable and developing international company which allows every employee to reach their potential and influence the company’s business.
- We use cutting-edge complex technologies and create high-quality competitive products which are used by thousands of businesses.
- We are focused on projects and business needs that bring real value to customers.
We cherish positive interaction with colleagues, partners and clients all over the world.
What will you do
- Analyze customer needs and user stories through internal communication with colleagues and CustDev interviews.
- Collect, develop and decompose requirements.
- Communicate and validate requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Create technical specifications for the approved projects.
- Work with the database and the BI system.
- Take part in the release acceptance.
- Develop ideas for improvement of the existing features and products.
What we expect from you
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of software life cycle and methodologies of software development or software project implementation.
- Experience and knowledge in the requirements management process and requirements documentation techniques.
- Experience in building product analytics with real use cases to demonstrate how it helped and impacted business.
- Ability to independently make data-driven decisions, provide reasoning and present results.
- Ability to speak, read and write technical documentation in English and Russian.
Would be also great if you
- Understand the object-oriented programming principles.
- Have experience working with databases and knowledge of SQL.
What we offer
- Legal work conditions with salary matching the current labor market (final number will be discussed during the meeting, depending on your hard skills).
- Flexible work schedule, based on a 40-hour week, and paid time off.
- Remote work – virtual office with open communications and interaction.
- Opportunity for professional development through workshops, conferences, hackathons and specialized courses.
- International team consisting of smart and pleasant people who are ready to share their expertise and assist with any work or personal questions.