Due to expansion in our sales geography (more than 150 countries), we invite the “Technical Support Engineer” specialist to join the Navixy project team.
Tasks to be solved:
You will work with clients from different continents — in English or Spanish language (depending on the level you have), helping them find solutions to technical issues:
- Technical support for company products.
- Advise customers on the functionality and capabilities of Navixy software.
- Assist customers with connecting their GPS devices to the service (for example, remotely check and configure GPS equipment), identify the causes of malfunctions, and instruct our customers’ technical specialists to independently use the corresponding tools to solve such problems.
- Write technical documentation and articles in English/Spanish.
Communication with clients is carried out remotely through ServiceDesk (95%) and phone calls (5%). About 90% of requests are received in English, while calls come only from Russian-speaking users.
In the process of on-boarding and further work, you will not only learn a lot about current positioning technologies and the Internet of things, but also develop your hard skills working with MySQL and API.
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of a foreign language: English (Intermediate and above) and/or Spanish (B1 and above);
- Experience in technical support starting from 6 months (we consider recent graduates as well);
- Confident use of PC, fast typing;
- Basic knowledge of network technologies (Internet protocols);
- Desire to learn and love towards IT-technologies;
- Skills in setting up and updating devices over the network;
- Strong communication skills.