We are seeking for a Software Testing Engineer to strengthen our QA team for long-term projects: Navixy, GdeMoi and B2Field.
- Knowledge of testing and software development processes.
- Understanding about test design techniques and the ability to use them.
- Manual Test Skills.
- Experience in Web Application Testing.
- Experience in testing mobile applications (iOS, Android).
- Experience in developing test documentations.
- Experience with bug tracking systems.
- The ability and desire to understand the technical details of the software, the ability to find defects in it and create detailed reports.
- Basic DBMS skills (preferably MySQL).
- Introduction to web technologies, debugging tools of modern browsers, HTTP (S) protocol, ability to work with Rest and JSON.
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading technical documentation.
It will be an extra plus:
- Have experience writing auto tests for web applications (Java / Selenium).
- Have experience in testing automation of mobile applications (Java / Appium).
- Know how to work with debugging proxies.
What you’ll get to do:
- Mostly manual testing of new features for web and mobile applications (Android, iOS).
- Development and support of test documentation (mainly checklists).
- Regression testing.
- Localization and detailed reporting on defects.
- Interaction with the development team and managers, making joint decisions and proposals aimed at the product improvement.
- Optimization of the current testing process within the team.
- If desired and possible, you can develop your skills in test automation.