Company overview and job description
SquareGPS is committed to developing modern IT-products for managing corporate mobile assets: vehicles, field employees and cargo logistics. The company offers top-notch solutions based on GPS and IoT technologies, which are being used by tens of thousands of enterprises in more than 70 countries.
Due to expansion in the range of offers, we are opening the Scrum Product Owner position. As the Scrum Product Owner, your main tasks will be to deliver the future releases to the end users ensuring a maximum profit within the given development budget. You will be a true leader to a team of highly skilled development professionals, coordinating and empowering according to the Scrum practices in order to produce useful and high-quality releases. An inexhaustible source of your expertise and authority in planning the future integrations would be a direct communication with users and resellers, as well as colleagues in the sales and support departments.
Why work with us?
- The company’s IT solutions are advanced, globally competitive and appreciated by customers with any economic situation.
- We support the initiative and enthusiasm, so that you can grow and make a mark on the company’s business processes.
- Constructive and positive communication with colleagues, as well as partners and clients, not only in Russia, but all over the world.
What you’ll get to do:
- Organize activities in flexible teams (5-7 people) for Scrum. A typical team includes an analyst, application developers, testing engineer, and a marketing communications specialist.
- Assist Product Manager in task despatching; execute custdev, create and prioritize backlog.
- Formulate hypotheses, test them along with users, implement exponential metrics.
- Create and assign technical specifications, explain to the team the product positioning, integration goals.
- Organize team work and remove obstacles to ensure quality results on time.
- Communicate with colleagues (devteam, sales, support) to find the most optimal solutions in further development.
- Have Product Owner 2 years’ experience in Agile development (Web / Mobile projects preferred).
- Passionate about custdev, able to make decisions based on analysis of the user’s needs.
- Interface prototyping technologies, UX.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- English (B2 +) and desire to practice it.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- A convenient schedule based on a flexible 40-hour work week, with the opportunity to combine working from the office and home.
- Comfortable IT-office in the center of Yekaterinburg with parking, modern computers and all the necessary software.
- Assistance in onboarding, getting acquainted with the company, colleagues, products and the market, as well as the technology stack during the first weeks.
- The atmosphere of cooperation and support for professional growth.
- A team of professionals and enthusiastic people who enjoy communicating and gathering together out of the office.