At SquareGPS we develop software products that leverage modern Location and IoT technologies to help companies increase efficiency of their fleets and field staff. Since 2009 the products have become a choice for over 30,000 fleets and 600 System Integrators in 130 countries and we are actively growing.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to support the channel partners offering the company’s software product called Navixy.
Navixy is a software product that uses innovative technologies of IoT applied to vehicles and moving objects. Examples of these technologies are: geolocation (GPS, outdoor / indoor), wireless technologies(including LPWAN, BLE), smart trackers for vehicles (including elements of self-driving cars), cloud calculations (big data), mobile applications.
Navixy clients are regional IT-integrators, tech startups, IoT manufacturers, engineers and implementation specialists that professionally use wide functionality of software and hardware, completing it with their own developments.
Senior Technical Support Engineer works with channel partners from various countries helping them resolve technical challenges and complex issues. The role is fully remote, but we expect you live in the US in Eastern or Central time zone. Candidates should have previous experience with support teams, preferably for Fleet management / IoT products.
Why work for us:
- Not a big corporation but not a startup: stable, growing company with lots of growth opportunities.
- We are using the most innovative complex technologies and creating highly competitive, quality products
- We are proud of our competent and nimble technical support which, according to testimonials from our clients, presents a competitive advantage.
- Our technical support engineers choose their specialties. After growing professionally over time, they become experts in their fields.
Working in a multinational and geographically dispersed team of Navixy technical support, you will be responsible for solving non-typical and complex technical questions. This work can be attributed to Level 3 support (our partners perform L1 and L2 support independently).
- Consult partners with functionality of the software product, especially with non-typical and non-standard cases. This requires extensive knowledge of the product – we provide practical training, with focus on the first 2 months of employment.
- Help partners in configuration of IoT/GPS devices, using tools for remote diagnostics. This requires ability to read technical documentation regarding data exchange protocols and commands.
- Training technical support specialists of channel partners (L1, L2) to independently use tools for solving regular questions.
- Detailed analysis of more complex situations that required queries to databases and API, analysis of logs.
- Support and updates of technical documentation specific to the segment of selected specialization
- Participation in pre-sale meetings along with technical specialists, technical consulting of colleagues from sales team
- Bug reports to developers: help with identifying bugs, description, quality check.
Remote client consulting through ServiceDesk (95%) and Zoom (5%). 90% of requests are received in English.
Working at our company you will learn innovative technologies of positioning, IoT and vehicle telematics, develop skills working with SQL, API, Linux, AWS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
- Experience with technical support of B2B SaaS customers
- Experience with IoT, Networks, MySQL, REST API
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English)
- Very competitive salary plus bonuses
- Work in a hybrid model three days in the office and two in the home office
- Remote-first company
- Legal benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT)
- Paid vacation time (3 weeks a year) and bank holidays
- Friendly and truly multinational and company culture